Read more about the clinical trial with Johns Hopkins
Most of us are familiar with the Mistletoe that is hung by doorways during Christmas time to initiate a kiss from those that “happen” to stand beneath it. You may not know this, but Mistletoe treatments along with a High Alkaline Diet are key components that can aid the body when fighting and overcoming cancer.
Mistletoe or Iscador/Iscar can be used (according to WELEDA-maker of Iscador):
- In malignant and non-malignant tumors
- In malignant disorders with accompanying impairment of the hematopoietic (the production of blood cells) organs
- For stimulation of bone marrow activity
- For reducing the risk of tumor recurrence
- In diagnosed pre-cancerous disorders