Jane Goldberg, Ph.D. of La Casa Spa and Wellness Center, NYC
THE QUESTIONS I ASKED:
- Current traditional medical thinking derives from Pasteur’s work in searching for the “germ.” This theory posits that the virus (and bacterium too) is a pathogenic germ entity, a boogeyman, that lives outside of us, enters us, and causes all manner of problems, including death.
- Pasteur kept a private notebook (which he ordered to not be released to the public, but was, after his death, left by an heir to the Bibliotheque Nationale). His notebook reveals that he deliberately lied about his findings, and conducted outright scientific fraud. On his deathbed, he recounted his life-work saying: “The microbe is nothing. The terrain (internal environment) is everything.”
- In the tradition of Claude Bernard, Pasteur’s counterpoint person who argued that the terrain/host resistance was largely responsible for disease, some researchers and physicians see COVID-19 as a terrain problem. Not an invading pathogen.
- As I have been saying for years in my various talks and articles, DISEASE IS NEVER A MISTAKE. Previously, I have outlined all the major diseases and shown how they are the Body/Brain’s attempt to correct an underlying pathogenic condition. What we call the disease is, rather, the manifestation of symptoms that reflect attempts at correction and the return to homeostasis. It is a checks and balances system (like the US government was designed to be).
- For instance, in cancer (my personal favorite disease specialty), the tumor is a life-saving mechanism. It reflects the evolutionary defense mechanism of isolation (seen frequently in lower life-form organisms as well as in the human body). When the body harbors too many pathogenic entities, it attempts to cordon them off in one place in order to prevent systemic toxification. In cancer, that precise locale of cordoning off is called a tumor.
- With COVID-19, the defense theory is that the immune system is reacting appropriately to a pathogenic condition.But if the pathogen is particularly strong, the body’s defense mechanism can over-react.This over-reaction is called a cytokine storm. It is this bodily hurricane/tornado/earthquake that is causing most of the symptomology that leads corona victims to hospitals, as well as why they are being put on ventilators. But the cytokine storm is, itself, an attempt at corrective regulation.
- Finding ways to modulate the immune over-reaction is one of the keys to helping these patients survive the life-threatening cytokine storm.
- TV pundits have suggested (stupidly) to NOT encourage activation of the immune system because it is already over-active. True, it IS overactive. But, rather than attempting to kill it altogether, it can and should be modulated. To whatever extent the Trump-endorsed and controversial drug for COVID-19, Hydroxychloroquine might work against COVID-19 (and malaria), it would do so by tamping down the over-drive immune reaction.
QUESTION: HAVE WE BEEN BARKING UP THE WRONG GERM-FILLED TREE BY SUBSCRIBING ALL THESE YEARS TO THE GERM THEORY OF DISEASE.
CONCLUSION: WHAT WE’RE CALLING COVID-19 MAY BE THE BODY’S DEFENSE AGAINST A PATHOGENIC SITUATION.
WHAT ARE THE AGENTS OF DEFENSE?
- It appears that viral particles are indistinguishable from exosomes. Exosomes are natural micro-vesicles produced by cells; they carry messages from cell to cell, and to other tissues, maybe even to other people. They are essential to health because they carry toxins out of sick cells and trigger the immune system to attack the cause of the illness.
- Among the most prominent proponents of the theory of COVID-19 being an exosome problem are James Hildreth, Andrew Kaufman, Robert O. Young, and Tom Cowan. They all say that viruses and exosomes are the same (for all intents and purposes). Their suggestion is that COVID-19 is a toxicity problem, and the symptoms that we call the disease are actually the human organism responding to clear out the toxins and malignant organisms (as the tumor is for cancer). Tom Cowan likes to say: “The cell is pooping out poison.”
- Viruses have been on earth a lot longer than we have. And, if humanity ceases to exist ever, viruses will probably not go down with us. We may have smarter cognitive skills, but they have smarter survival skills.
- Virus epidemics usually last for two years. SARS was the first pandemic of the 21st century. It started in 2002. We did not enact social distancing; we had no vaccine; we allowed herd immunity; by 2003, it was gone. MERS started in 2012; no vaccine; no social distancing; by 2013, it was gone.
- 50% of the human genome are viruses. 10% are retroviruses. “We humans are built by the machinery of the virum.” (Zach Bush)
- COVID-19 has been with us long enough now that we have a clear medical picture of what’s happening. In the beginning stages, there is no fever (which would be present in a viral infection); no signs of respiratory distress (which would be present in a respiratory viral infection); no white blood cell elevation (which would be present in an infection); no triglyceride rise (which would be present in an inflammatory event). In short, in the beginning stages of the illness, there is no medical indicator of a viral infection.
- What has been witnessed, rather, is that people are dying of hypoxia — loss of oxygen. On the tissue level, we see that the tissues are being starved of O2. There is what is called a “ground glass reaction” — fluid accumulation in the lungs – which appears to be because of hypoxic injury. There is also a loss of the mechanics of venus (blood) supply and drainage, which then leads to stasis. And from the stasis, blood clots form. As Zach Bush describes, it is as though you took someone from sea level and up to the top of Mt. Everest in 5 minutes. The illness has the same look as altitude illness.
- Zach Bush makes clear that if this were a viral event, there would be an immediate immune response. Yet, the immune cytokine storm doesn’t happen until the second week of illness. The high fevers come only after the lungs have filled with fluids, and the fever is probably in response to bacterial infections from the bacteria infestation in the lungs.
- Judy Mikovits explains that electromagnetic exposure (from any sources, but most especially from ultra-powerful 5G, described later in this article) can lead to the release of iron from hemoglobin. This leaves ferritin in the blood, causing the loss of the ability of the blood to carry oxygen. This, in fact, is what we have been seeing in the seriously ill patients. The ensuing cytokine storm is the dangerous part of the metabolic dysfunction. It represents an overactive dysregulated immune function caused by the loss of type 1 interferon function due to an extreme inflammatory response.
- The severe hypoxia seen is possibly from acute mitochondrial failure.
- Patients with pre-existing heart disease, COPD (lung obstruction), diabetes and hypertension are dying in the largest numbers.
- It’s not just pre-existing conditions. Wherever there are pre-existing conditions, there are also meds. Perhaps the term “pre-existing conditions” should be considered merely a euphemism for meds.
- Actually, quite the contrary, death rates have been dropping and are below average: 45,522 fewer people have died this year than last year during the same period of time.
- In a recent paper, a French epidemiologist compared previous coronavirus infections nd the current COVID-19 situation, and found that the mortality from this strain of coronavirus is not statistically different from previous strains. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857920300972
- The majority of people infected have little or no symptoms: On the USS Teddy Roosevelt, 1000 of 4800 were infected; at the Boston Homeless Shelter 146 out of 397 were infected, and all were asymptomatic.
- From 2/1-4/11, the CDC estimate of people dying from coronavirus is 11,356. Their estimate of people dying from pneumonia and influenza possibly associated with COVID-19 is 54,200. Those combined figures are 65,000. Deaths from all other causes for same time frame are 569,400. Thus, the deaths caused by COVID-19 represent less than 10% of all deaths.
THE INTERVENTIONS AND OTHER PRE-DISPOSING FACTORS:
- Mark Seldon, a New York cardiologist, agrees with Zach Bush that COVID-19 looks like altitude sickness more than it does pneumonia. It has been shown to be a deprivation of oxygen problem, with red blood cells not absorbing oxygen. Dr. Seldon realized that the intubation on the ventilators was contributing to deaths. He was relieved of his duties at his hospital.
- The largest analysis of hospitalized U.S. COVID-19 patients to date, released April 22, finds that most did not survive after being placed on a mechanical ventilator. Among the 2,634 patients for whom outcomes were known, the overall death rate was 21%, but it rose to 88% for those who received mechanical ventilation.
- Cameron Kyle-Sidell quit his job in the Intensive Care Unit at NY’s Maimonides Medical Center because he was required to put his COVID-19 patients on ventilators. He saw that the extreme air pressure was damaging their lungs, hastening their deaths. His patients all had severe hypoxia but healthy respiratory muscles. Dr Kyle-Sidell explained they needed oxygen, but not under pressure. The machines foroce O2 into the lungs. But the blood stream can’t bind the O2 because the hypoxic event has not been corrected.
- Ventilated patients are at risk of ventilator-associated acute lung injury, a condition caused by over-inflating the lungs during mechanical ventilation. Doctors have to precisely calculate the amount of air to push into the lungs with every mechanical breath, taking into account that a large part of the lungs could be full of fluid and incapable of inflation. If the settings are not managed correctly, it can cause an additional trauma to the lungs. The longer the patient is on a ventilator, the more likely complications are to happen.
- Ventilated patients are also at increased risk of infection, and many are at risk of psychological complications. A quarter develop post-traumatic stress disorder, and as many as half suffer subsequent depression.
- A study in the British Medical Journal found that healthcare workers caught viruses from their patients 13 times more often if they wore a cloth mask than if they wore a medical mask.
- A Chinese study found that a medical mask was no more protective against viruses than wearing no mask at all.
- The N95 respirator, recommended for medical workers, requires training to use properly and “without training, the masks could not only expose workers to the virus but also lull them into thinking they are protected,” according to the Harvard School of Public Health. As well, the WHO warns it “may create a false sense of security” against COVID-19 and that “no evidence is available on its usefulness to protect non-sick persons.” In practice, the N95 mask has been found to be ineffective in preventing the transmission of viruses. A review of six clinical studies, published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal, found that medical workers caught viruses from their patients just as often when they used N95 respirators as when they used ordinary medical masks.
- People wearing masks rebreathe some of their exhaled air, lowering the amount of oxygen they are breathing. Wearing masks comes with a host of physiological and psychological burdens, including interfering with task performances and reducing work efficiency. The physiological burdens can be “severe enough to cause life-threatening conditions if not ameliorated,” (2016 article in the Journal of Biological Engineering). When the N95 respirator was tested in use in 2010, the “dead-space oxygen and carbon dioxide levels did not meet the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s ambient workplace standards.”
- One of the nurses I interviewed said that she started work at 7am and wasn’t able to have even a sip of water until 3pm because of the inconvenience and time it took to take off her protective gear—too much valuable time to take away from taking care of her critically ill patients.
- My understanding of why the cancer patients may be unusually non-reactive is because cancer itself is a condition of an underreactive immune system. The immune system is designed to protect the body from foreign invaders. In order to do this, it has to recognize self from not-self. Every cell in the body has this ability. The immune system does not reside in one or two places in the body; it lives everywhere in the body because every cell has the ability to protect itself through distinguishing what it wants and what it doesn’t want living in its midst. Under-reactivity, that over time has resulted in the unruly growth of cancer cells, is perhaps why the cancer patients the nurse has been seeing on her floor never have the dangerous cytokine storm. Just my theory from my decades of working with cancer patients! But maybe a good one.
- The CDC advises that users of disinfectants “avoid mixing chemical products.”
- 541 AD was called “the worst year to be alive.” The flu pandemic spread across the Mediterranean, killing 25 million people. Two volcano eruptions had occurred right before: in Iceland and in El Salvador. Lack of sunlight from volcanic dust around the planet meant crops stopped growing, leading to famine and a collapse of the global economy. It took more than 100 years to recover.
- The Black Death originated in China in 1334. It followed an unusual, 50-year-long episode of four massive tropical volcanic eruptions. These eruptions triggered the Little Ice Age, starting in 1275. It swept across the globe and killed nearly 60% of Europe’s human population.
- When Indonesia’s Mt. Tambora erupted in 1816, the quantity of volcanic ash and sulfate aerosols injected into the stratosphere was so great that it caused a global veil around the entire planet for the next two years. Temperatures were lowered by as much as 3 degrees C. In 1918 an influenza pandemic called “the Spanish Flu” broke out (probably originating in Kansas). The fact that the winter of 1917-18 was the coldest on record didn’t help.
- The eruption of Krakatoa happened in 1883, producing the loudest sound ever made in recorded history, heard 3000 miles away. The eruption darkened the sky worldwide for years afterward. It cooled the world’s oceans; Northern Hemisphere summer temperatures fell, and suppressed rises in sea level for decades afterwards. This volcanic winter lasted 5 years. Shortly after, the 1889–1890 flu pandemic, known as the “Asiatic flu” or “Russian flu” killed about 1 million people worldwide. It was a mere 5 weeks between the first reported case, and the peak of the pandemic. It is usually understood that modern transportation infrastructure caused the timeline between these to be so short. But, as we will see, there was another, more likely reason.
- 6 months ago, there were massive protests in Wuhan against air pollution. (NY Times)
- China wants to build massive incendiary plants that will only worsen the air pollution levels.
- I have been told that rich Chinese men send their wives to California to have their babies because the pollution is so intense in all the big cities that babies are at risk of being stillborn, or suffering from serious infantile illnesses.
- Wuhan and northern Italy (locations of first outbreaks) are known to have among the heaviest levels of air pollution in the Far East and Europe respectively.
- Harvard just came out with a study analyzing deaths from COVID-19 according to levels of air pollution. This variable is the MOST reliable predictor of where the most cases of COVID are. The places with large amounts of small particulates of air pollution are north Italy, New York City, Seattle, and Louisisana. According to the study, every 1 micron of air pollution has a 20-fold increase of death. (“Air Pollution and Mortality in the Medicare Population”; New England Journal of Medicine).
- Last year, Zach Bush gave a talk where he showed a map of where the next pandemic was going to happen. He showed the area of Wuhan, and its province. How did he know? Is he psychic? Nope. He studied the pollution maps of the world.
DID YOU NOTICE THAT THE AIR QUALITY SUDDENLY GOT BETTER?
- It did. And Zach Bush believes it is related to the drop of death rates. As whole cities have closed down, the main sources of air pollution world-wide have also diminished. The skies haven’t been so clear in many years. Decades. Perhaps we should have a practice of periodic car-distancing: stop traffic. That is, reduce the number of cars operating on the planet: a car-free zone for a few months every year. Or, at the least, eliminate cars from cities the first moment we see the first flu. Fall in love with your bicycle again, as you did when you were a child. Zach Bush believes the viruses in the air will spread out evenly over the planet, and we won’t have pockets of high density of viruses. According to Bush, the most likely months–bad for humans, good for viruses–are September/October, when the vitamin D levels have dropped. As the cosmic thinker he is, Bush also attributes the flu having its own season (called the “flu season”) to changes in the amount of carbon dioxide and methane in the air from the death of nature, or what we commonly call “winter.”
IS IT GERMS IN THE AIR (THAT MASKS WOULD — OR MORE LIKELY WOULD NOT) PREVENT? OR IS IT SOMETHING MUCH MORE SUBTLE, LIKE ELECTROMAGNETISM?
- Today we have many ways to pollute the air other than chemicals. EMF radiation is an ever-increasing environmental pollutant. Sources of these exposures are radiofrequency radiation (RFR) emitting devices, such as cellular and cordless phones and their base stations, Wi-Fi, broadcast antennas, smart meters, and baby monitors as well as electric devices and infra-structures used in the delivery of electricity that generate extremely-low frequency electromagnetic field (ELF EMF). RF radiation and ELF-EMF exposures are classified as a possible human carcinogen, Group 2B.
- Arthur Firstenberg chronicles the step-wise progression of the electrication of earth, and shows the correlation of these “advances” to pandemics.
- The year 1918 was a goood one for a pandemic. The world had just gone radio crazy. Radio waves were introduced in Spain to improve global radio spectrum frequency transmissions. The result, ssome experts say, was the Spanish Flu pandemic. The pandemic lasted for two years and affected 500 million people out of which 50 million people died. The health department in Boston decided to do a little experiment to see what came out of deliberately trying to contage people with the flu virus that was killing droves of them. The “sucked the snoot” (Tom Cowan’s words) out of the noses of people with the flu, and then put the snoot into healthy people who didn’t have the flu. They wanted to see if they could make people sick. They did that again and again. But not one person got sick from this elaborate scientific, medical experiment. So they decided to try it on horses. It turns out, some of the horses had snooty noses too, and appeared to be a bit under the weather. They put bags over the horses’ heads and let them breathe into the bags. Then, they put the “flu polluted” bags over the heads of healthy horses. Same results as with the people. None of the healthy-looking horses got sick. They couldn’t give the flu to people or horses no matter how hard they tried. This little experiment punctured the theory of contagion for those doing the experiment. And there was the other small problem that they didn’t understand: how the virus could have jumped from Kansas to S. Africa in just two weeks. In 1918 there were no jet planes carrying snoot-nosed humans or horses from the US to far reaches of the earth. But, like the pandemics themselves, the theory of flu contagion keeps resurrecting.
- 5G is the most intense electrification of earth ever. Currently, there are 20,000 radiation emitting satellites circling the earth. As well, you are probably carrying the equivalent of a radiation satellite in your pocket or purse, or next to your breast. We humans are, first and foremost, electrical beings; chemicals are the by-products of our electrical impulses. If you have any doubt that we are electrical beings, remember that we are able to ascertain the electrical health of our bodies with various electromagnetic diagnostic tests, like EKG or EEG. We are exquisitely sensitive to electromagnetism coming from other sources toward us. These toxic sources de-structure our bodily water; biochemically our bodies are about 70% water. Water quality counts both outside our bodies (for drinking and bathing), and, equally importantly, maybe even more importantly, inside our bodies.
- I did a previous Musings giving hypotheses on why the cruises would be such a hotbed of COVID-19. Now I have information that tells us the final, authoritative reason. The Diamond Princess cruise ship was quarantined in February in Japan after a passenger had tested positive for COVID-19. 381 people (passengers and crew members) became sick; 14 died. On the same day the quarantine began, the satellite company, SES, released news advertising “the best WiFi at sea,” and announced that Princess Cruises would be using a “hybrid medium earth orbit (MEO) and geostationary (GEO) network” to become “the first cruise ships to access SES’s ground-breaking O3b mPOWER satellite-based communications system.” Also: “We offer the fastest wifi on the high seas making it easier for you to stream movies, stay connected on social media and even text with friends and family on board with you!” Hmmmm. Odd coincidence. As it turns out, mPOWER uses beam-forming technology and frequencies from 17 to 30 GHz and its satellite system is part of the global 5G network. It involves 7,000 sensors, 650 wall-mounted touchscreen devices, 1,780 WiFi access points, 4,030 digital displays in private rooms, and 75 miles of cable.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE RESULTS FROM A RECENT STUDY THAT LOOKED AT PROBABILITY OF 5G AND COVID-19 RATE OF INFECTION:
- “Study Shows Direct Correlation between 5G Networks and “Coronavirus” Outbreaks”
1. The results obtained demonstrate a clear and close relationship between the rate of coronavirus infections and 5G antenna location.
2. This study does not analyze the beneficial or harmful effects on humans of 5G electromagnetic radiation. However, it does indicate a possible cause-effect in the current pandemic.
3. A “border effect” is significant, original and unique to this pandemic: it presents marked differences between contiguous states with and without 5G installation. it is particularly significant that the countries bordering China have very low rates of infection. One may also compare between Mexico and the USA or between Portugal and Spain, etc.
4. The case of San Marino is particularly significant. It was the first state in the world to install 5G and therefore, the state whose citizens have been exposed to 5G radiation the longest, and suspiciously, the first state in the world with infections. The probability of this happening is 1 in 37,636.
5. In the cities studied, Madrid, Barcelona and New York, this correlation is also observed. In the study of the city of Barcelona (pp. 7-8), it can be seen that the socio- economic factor plays a significant role.2
6. It is very significant that on the African continent, with scarce health resources but without 5G, the rate of infection is very low, except for some antennas in South Africa, which also presents the highest rates of infection in Africa.
7. The rates of infection are diluted. The rates of some regions are influenced by cities with 5G, but the rates of infection of these cities are diluted in those of the region to which they belong. So it is more significant, as is the case of Spain, to compare uniprovincial autonomous regions, than among those that are formed by 3 or more of the old provinces. Thus we see that some regions with 5G such as Rioja, Madrid and Navarra, have rates between 4 and 8 times higher than others without 5G. The same is true in other cities around the world where the 5G network does not cover the entire territory of the state or region.
8. These data and results have the value of being taken “in vivo”, not based on prospective or laboratory studies. Never before have we had so much epidemiological information about a disease in humans to be able to produce scientific studies. A means of answering the question of cause and effect would be to disconnect the 5G networks, at least as a preventive measure, and see the results of the evolution of cases of coronavirus. So would studying the rate of infection in a state that declared a 5G moratorium after the pandemic started and studying if the statistics change. Given the evidence presented here, the data and conclusions of this study urgently need to be given due consideration. Given the current gravity of the pandemic, the media and political and health authorities have a responsibility to take urgent action. A failure to act in the face of the findings of this study could be considered negligent at the very least and very possibly criminal.
Bartomeu Payeras i Cifre, 14 April 2020
- Several new studies have demonstrated that Vitamin D levels are strongly associated with severity of COVID-19. As well, using high-dose Vitamin D in patients on ventilators showed improved outcomes including decreased mortality. One study showed 85.5% of patients with sufficient (>30ng/ml) Vitamin D had mild cases; and 72.8% of patients who were deficient in Vitamin D (<20ng/ml) had severe or critical cases. The study concluded: “When compared to cases with normal Vitamin D status, death was approximately 10.12 times more likely for Vitamin D deficient cases.” https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3571484
- Another study examined Vitamin D insufficiency (VDI) in severe COVID-19 patients and discussed possible Vitamin D-related mechanisms for the coagulopathy and immune responses that are being seen. It stated that, “Among ICU subjects, 11 (84.6%) had VDI, vs. 4 (57.1%) of floor subjects. Strikingly, 100% of ICU patients less than 75 years old had VDI.” https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.24.20075838v1.full.pdf
- A just published review paper similarly investigated the potential links between Vitamin D status and risk of Influenza and COVID-19. The authors conclude: “Through several mechanisms, Vitamin D can reduce the risk of infections. Those mechanisms include inducing cathelicidins and defensins that can lower viral replication rates and reducing concentrations of pro-inflammatory cytokines that produce the inflammation that injures the lining of the lungs, leading to pneumonia.” Cathelicidins and defensins are molecules your body produces to protect you against bacteria, viruses and fungi and modulate your immune system. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32252338/
- However, toxicity is not just is the air; It is everywhere, and on and in everything. It is on our food. Glyphosates, the worse pesticide ever created on earth, is routinely used on our food crops.
- Our waters are polluted with toxic chemicals; treated with toxic fluoride & chlorine.
- Our clothes are toxic: all cotton clothes are replete with glyphosate. Glyphosate, among other bad effects, leads to glutathione deficiency. Dietrich Klinghardt suggests washing new cotton clothes 5 times before wearing
- Electromagnetic exposure: Shortly before the pandemic started in Wuhan, they had installed the largest 5G network on earth. New York has 5G antennae all over the city. Some are installed on top of street light poles, and look simply like part of the pole. Some are cylinders painted to look like the same brick facing of the building they are installed on. They are hidden. You won’t know they’re there. But your body knows. EMF weakens the immune system.
- Another problem with 5G is specific to vaccines. Aluminum is put in vaccines. Aluminum is a metal. The more metal you have in your body, the more you are susceptible to disease. The metal becomes a receptor for absorbing increased electric fields. Metal plus exposure to high electric fields creates a perfect storm for body deterioration and illness. And, thus, here we are today.
- A United States Department of Defense study published in January in the peer-reviewed journal Vaccine concluded that “receiving influenza vaccination may increase the risk of other respiratory viruses, a phenomenon known as virus interference.” The author of the study, GG Wolff, says, “Vaccine-derived virus interference was significantly associated with coronavirus and human metapneumovirus.”
- In case you haven’t understood this stunning finding: getting a flu shot may or may not protect you against influenza. But it definitely increases your chances of getting COVID-19 if you have been exposed to it.
- 2020 Pentagon study: Flu vaccines increase risk of coronavirus by 36%. Examining non-influenza viruses specifically, the odds of coronavirus in vaccinated individuals were significantly higher when compared to unvaccinated individuals with an odds ratio (association between an exposure and an outcome) of 1.36. In other words, the vaccinated were 36% more likely to get coronavirus.
- 2011 Australian Study: Flu shot doubled risk of non-influenza viral infections and increased flu risk by 73%.
- These findings help to explain (yet another reason) why Italy had such a high infection and death rate for COVID-19. A few months before it hit the country, the Italian healthcare system introduced a new type of influenza vaccine. Unlike earlier vaccines, produced from eggs, this vaccine, called VIQCC, was produced from animal cells, and stimulates a larger response from the immune system. The vaccination contains four different types of viruses, assaulting the immune system with a stronger effect. We might even want to call it a super-vaccine.
AND WHO KNEW? MANDATORY VACCINE REGULATION PASSED IN CHINA: (IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT VACCINES WERE GIVEN IN DEC, 2019)
(Aug. 27, 2019) On June 29, 2019, the National People’s Congress Standing Committee of the People’s Republic of China (PRC or China) adopted the PRC Law on Vaccine Administration (Vaccine Law). The official Xinhua news agency states that the Law provides for the “strictest” vaccine management with tough penalties in order to ensure the country’s vaccine safety.
Before the passage of this 100-article Law, provisions governing vaccines were contained in the PRC Drug Administration Law, PRC Law on the Prevention and Treatment of Infectious Diseases, and a few relevant administrative regulations and rules.
The new Law provides for regulatory requirements for researching, producing, distributing, and using vaccines. Such requirements, according to one legal commentator, are much more stringent than those for other drugs (art. 2). It also contains a chapter specifying penalties for violating the Vaccine Law, which are also stricter than those for violating other drug laws (ch. 10). According to the Law, if any violation of this Law constitutes a crime, a “heavier punishment” within the range of punishments provided by the Criminal Law on the relevant crimes is to be imposed (art. 79).
The Law mandates the launching of a national vaccine electronic tracking platform that integrates tracking information throughout the whole process of vaccine production, distribution, and use to ensure all vaccine products can be tracked and verified (art. 10).
According to the Law, China is to implement a state immunization program, and residents living within the territory of China are legally obligated to be vaccinated with immunization program vaccines, which are provided by the government free of charge. Local governments and parents or other guardians of children must ensure that children be vaccinated with the immunization program vaccines (art. 6).
The Law establishes a compensation system for abnormal reactions to vaccination. A recipient of an immunization program vaccine who dies or suffers significant disability or organ and tissue damage is to be paid from the vaccination funds of the provincial level government if the damage falls within the scope of abnormal reactions associated with a vaccine or cannot be prevented (art. 56).
The Law will take effect on December 1, 2019 (art. 100).
- Social distancing helps to contain spread of virus, limiting numbers of affected. This flattens the curve of sick patients, and helps hospitals to keep pace with the large influx of patients.
- US newspaper: “US: city officials banned public gatherings, shut down entertainment venues and closed schools. Infections spread nonetheless, and leaders asked people to take more drastic measures—staying inside and using phones to buy groceries and necessities. In the absence of a vaccine for this new viral killer, officials concluded that social distancing policies to limit crowds were the wisest course of action. They disinfected public places and debated whether to require people to wear face masks in public as well.” (written in 1918)
- Countries, with communist/socialist backgrounds (China/Italy) first implemented social distancing. Adiel Tel-Oren feels that the US populace would not have been so compliant with social distancing had these other countries not led the way.
- Social distancing is a one size fits all approach. The assumption is that we are all the same, that we all have the same level of weakened immunity and are equally susceptible.
- Social distancing prolongs the life of the virus. In taking more time to find living human organisms to feed off of, it lives longer, and that extra time gives it time to mutate into more virulent forms. According to a study released April 19 by Li Lanjuan and colleagues from Zhejiang University (China), it has mutated into at least 30 different genetic variations, and, the researchers say that different strains have affected different parts of the world. Li’s team also found that some of the most aggressive strains of the virus were able to generate 270 times the viral load as the weakest strains; in addition, the aggressive strains killed the human cells fastest.
- According to David Katz, if all we do is just flatten the curve, we don’t prevent deaths, we just change the dates. Nobel Prize winning, Michael Levitt’s perspective is close to that of David Katz.That approach involves measured lock down (as opposed to universal), where the highest risk populations are locked down in “silos.” The lowest risks proceed with restrictions. The net benefit of this approach would be a shorter period of “virulence,” a more rapid achievement of herd immunity, and economic restrictions as opposed to complete shutdown. And they believe, an approximately equal number of deaths from the virus.
Interview with Dr Levitt:
Zach Bush is unequivocal that social distancing and lockdown go against nature and go against what we humans need to be doing to live harmoniously within nature. He says: “Not only can we not stop it (the proliferation of the virus), we wouldn’t want to.” He explains that the air flow of the planet is what moves all viruses. They travel rapidly around earth, with or without people themselves moving. If viruses traveled only through human closeness, airplanes would be the most dangerous places on earth. (No one has suggested that.) Pandemics happened long before airplanes existed, and the disposition rates were much faster than any humans could have traveled to all the diverse places that the viruses have been found: from deserts to icebergs. Bush’s interview with Del Bigtree is fascinating from so many points of view, as Bush is a cosmic thinker as well as incredibly well-versed in his understanding of medicine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAtFBvKrVw
- A 2012 study published in BMC Public Health found that social distancing can backfire, particularly if not done at a “drastic” level at the very start of an epidemic, at which point foregoing control and allowing the epidemic to run its course is preferable.
- Journal of The Royal Society Interface study says social distancing can contribute to the “worst outcome…when control is attempted but not at the level that suppresses the epidemic:” “…social distancing may in fact increase the epidemic threshold parameter from below to above its threshold value, making a large outbreak possible where without social distancing it was not. We also show that social distancing can increase the final size of the epidemic.”
- “If a disease is very highly infectious, social distancing may have no effect, or may require an unfeasibly high degree of caution in order to be effective. In these cases, doing nothing will be a more cost-effective strategy than using social distancing, because the worst-case outcome arises if the control is applied, but the level of caution used is too weak.” (BMC Public Health 12, 679; 2012).
- At least 13 studies demonstrate that social isolation increases mortality risk, while having fewer social ties may increase your susceptibility to other viruses.
- Social isolation also increases inflammation in the body, giving greater susceptibility to inflammation-linked chronic diseases like cancer and, ironically, possibly increasing a predisposition to lung infections like pneumonia.
- Japan, which did not shut down until April 6 and then only with voluntary measures, has 2 COVID-19 deaths per million population.
- China, which shut down in December, has 3 deaths per million population.
- Belarus, which never shut down, has 4 per million. South Korea, which has only voluntary measures, has 5 per million.
- Iran, which shut down in early March, has 62 per million.
- Sweden, which did not shut down, has 156 per million.
- Switzerland, which did shut down, has 165 per million.
- Belgium, which did shut down, has 503 deaths per million population.
- Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, all close to China, have no COVID-19 deaths at all. Vietnam shut down in early February, Laos shut down in late March, and Cambodia has never shut down at all.
- In the U.S., South Dakota, which has not shut down at all, has four times as many cases, but fewer deaths, than neighboring Montana, which is completely locked down.
- There are only three ways to address attempting to get rid of the virus. The first is the one we have implemented: extraordinary restrictions on free movement and assembly. This plan hasn’t worked out so well, essentially because the timing of it has to be exact, and ours was too late.
- The second is a natural vaccine. This hasn’t yet been developed, and never will be, because all vaccines today are filled with toxic adjuvants. Still we await the toxic vaccine like anticipating Christmas, probably at least a year away, without realizing that it’s really like waiting for the 10 plagues that hit the Egyptians.
- The third approach is to just wait until enough people get it. This is called herd immunity. We let the virus do its own thing, waiting for the outbreak to fizzle out on its own as the germ finds it harder and harder to find a susceptible host. Harvard University epidemiologist Marc Lipsitch says the end of this epidemic “is going to require nearly 50% of the population to be immune, either from a vaccine, which is not on the immediate horizon, or from natural infection.”
- After falling victim to the illness, being put into the ICU, and recovering, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson indicated that country’s official strategy might be to put on a stiff upper lip and let the disease run its course. The chief science adviser to the UK government, Patrick Vallance, said the country needed to “build up some kind of herd immunity so more people are immune to this disease and we reduce the transmission.”
- Perhaps herd immunity is what happened with the Zika virus that caused a epidemic panic in 2015 because of a link to birth abnormalities. Two years later, we were no longer worried about it. One study found that blood samples showed 63% of the population in the city of Salvador had already had exposure to Zika. Researchers believed that herd immunity had broken that outbreak.
- We believed in and exercised herd contagion for children when I grew up. We had measles and chicken pox parties so the whole neighborhood of kids would get the disease. Perhaps the key for eliminating COVID-19 should not be so different. Many physicians and researchers embrace this as the best solution.
- According to Ed Park, reminiscing about the chicken pox parties, natural immunity creates a more robust catalogue of useful antibodies that probably protect better than an engineered one (as in vaccinations).
QUESTION: SHOULD WE USE OLD FASHIONED MEASLES PARTIES AS A PRECEDENT PARADIGM?
- The only thing that stops all respiratory diseases is herd immunity.
- The majority of people exposed to COVID-19 won’t recognize that they were infected.
- Children have not gotten sick; schools need to be open precisely to spread herd immunity.
- We will see more cases among the elderly because we have prevented the school children from creating herd immunity.
- It’s mostly the elderly people who are dying from COVID-19 (see chart); old age may be equivalent to a pre-existing condition.
- If we had herd immunity now, there wouldn’t be a second wave in autumn. But, there invariably will be precisely because of social distancing.
- To spread herd immunity, the best plan is for older and infirm people to sequester themselves, and healthy ones to go about their normal lives. After herd immunity has been established, older and infirm people will be safe to come out and live their normal lives.
Source: Knut Wittkowski, PhD, epidemiologist and former biostatistician @ Rockefeller University
SOCIAL DISTANCING IS FOR THE BIRDS:
- The German conservation organization NABU recently reported: “A previously unidentified disease is currently threatening blue tits, great tits and other small songbirds across Germany. Within a month, from mid- March to mid-April, the number of reported sick and dead birds was about 26,000. The nature of the illness bears an uncanny resemblance to COVID-19. The birds were described as: “apathetic birds with breathing problems” and “unquenchably thirsty” right before their death. Extreme thirst happens to be a widely-reported effect of microwave radiation. It is also commonly reported in cases of COVID-19. The highest number of bird deaths is occurring along the Mosel River and in the region around Oldenburg in Lower Saxony. These are areas where Vodafone announced it had just expanded its 4G-LTE cell tower network by more than 1000.
- NABU is advising people to stop feeding and providing water sources for the birds, in order to enforce “social distancing” for them.
- There has been a mad scramble for tests. Universities in the Bay Area shut down all research not related to the coronavirus.
- Experts believe nearly one in three infected patients are getting negative test results (false negatives) (WSJ).
- Stories in several countries suggest people are having up to six negative results before finally being diagnosed. Dr Li Wenliang, who first raised concerns about the disease and the tests, had negative test results on multiple occasions before he was finally diagnosed. Too late. He died.
- Officials in the epicenter of the epidemic, Hubei province, China, have started counting people with symptoms rather than using the tests for final confirmation.
- Tom Cowan explains why the tests are inaccurate having to do with the number of amplitude cycles the tests go through. The sample taken of coronavirus is so small, it needs to be made bigger to be seen and read. The sample is thus put through amplitude cycles to enlarge.
- 30 cycles give all negative results
- 60 cycles give all positive results
- 45 cycles give mixed results
- The number of cycles the sample is put through is different for different types of tests.
- There are currently over 30 tests available, all with different degrees of accuracy.
- The Bay Area team finished evaluating 12 tests in record time, less than a month.
- For the past few weeks, more than 50 scientists have been working diligently to do something that the Food and Drug Administration mostly has not: verifying that 14 coronavirus antibody tests now on the market actually deliver accurate results.
- The newest research confirmed some of those fears: of the 14 tests, only three delivered consistently reliable results. Even the best had some flaws.
- Americans are scrambling to take antibody tests to see if they might escape lockdowns. Public health experts are wondering if those with positive results might be allowed to return to work. But these tactics are meaningless if the test results can’t be trusted.
- In the new research, researchers found that only one of the tests never delivered a so-called false positive — that is, it never mistakenly signaled antibodies in people who did not have them.
- Two other tests did not deliver false-positive results 99 percent of the time.
- But the converse was not true. Even these three tests detected antibodies in infected people only 90 percent of the time, at best.
- Government officials in Italy admitted they were using a broader definition for deaths than other countries, counting any victims who had tested positive for COVID-19 even if other illnesses were involved in their condition.
- It has been reported that hospital officials in the US insist that cause of death be listed as COVID-19, even in cases where the actual cause of death was for another reason.
- Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota physician and state senator, told a local station he received a 7-page document coaching him to fill out death certificates with a COVID-19 diagnosis without a lab test to confirm that the patient actually had the virus.
- Hospitals get paid more to list patients as COVID-19
- There are over a dozen “required” vaccines on the CDC schedule that were cultured in aborted fetal tissue.
- Almost every vaccine package insert states “this vaccine has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential.”
- When doctors bill insurance companies, they have diagnostic codes referred to as “ICD-10” codes for the most common symptoms, and there are almost 2 dozen ICD-10 codes to indicate vaccine injury and vaccine poisoning.
- Yet, Big Pharma still likes vaccines more than drugs. Johnson & Johnson alone paid $572 million just for its role in the opioid crisis. This is just the beginning of drug payouts.
- Johnson & Johnson is a lead candidate for a COVID-19 vaccine. They are the same company that knew for decades that cancer causing asbestos lurked in its Baby Powder and covered it up. They are currently facing over 15,000 lawsuits for causing ovarian and lung cancer.
- J&J also failed to warn that its blood-thinner Xarelto increased the risk of internal bleeding and in early 2020 agreed to settle about 25,000 lawsuits. Currently, there are as many as 25,000 pelvic mesh lawsuits against J&J for putting thousands of women in agonizing vaginal pain. It was found that J&J knew that its mesh product was problematic and have already been found guilty in California for illegal false and deceptive business practices.
- With their drug Risperdal, J&J and its Janssen unit are accused of violating federal law by marketing the anti-psychotic drug to the elderly and children. In 2013, J&J agreed to pay $2.2 billion to resolve criminal and civil probes into allegations it illegally marketed the drug. J&J was also involved with Purdue Pharma in the opioid crisis that has killed over 400,000 people.
- J & J has partnered with US Dept. of Health & Human Services and plans to make a billion COVID-19 vaccines.
- The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 preempts all design-defect claims against vaccine manufacturers brought by plaintiffs seeking compensation for injury or death caused by a vaccine’s side effects. Over the past 31 years, there has been over $4.4 BILLION in total outlays to families of persons who were damaged by vaccines. Since the drug companies been indemnified, it is the US government that is sued. That means, the money comes out of your (and my) pocket. The vaccine drug companies have no liability at all, and no incentive to keep them honest and from creating products that don’t harm people.
- In 2018, the United States Supreme Court concluded that federal law protects vaccine makers from product-liability lawsuits that are filed in state courts and seek damages for injuries or death attributed to a vaccine.
- In March 2020, President Trump signed into law, under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act or PREP Act, giving “Covered Persons,” (vaccine manufacturers, healthcare workers and other entities) liability immunity for any injury, disability, death, etc. due to any “Covered Countermeasure” related to COVID-19.
- The PREP Act’s liability immunity applies to “Covered Persons,” which include manufacturers, distributors, program planners, qualified persons, along with their officials, agents, and employees, as well as the United States.
- A Michigan medical center that was offering high-dose, intravenous vitamin C treatments to “frontline employees who are at risk of contracting COVID-19” was raided early Thursday, April 23, 2020, by federal officials dressed in facemasks and Hazmat suits.
- The center’s owner, Dr. Charles Mok, was offering the treatments regardless of people’s ability to pay. Ads he’d been running said the treatments wouldn’t prevent the virus, but might lessen the symptoms if someone contracted it.
ACCORDING TO JOE MERCOLA:
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo recently stated that SARS-CoV-2 originated in a biosafety level 4 lab in Wuhan, China.
- According to Francis Boyle, professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law, who drafted the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, BSL 3 and 4 labs must be banned to prevent a catastrophe.
- Serious safety breaches have been identified at laboratories working with the most lethal and dangerous pathogens in the world.
- In October 2014, a U.S. moratorium on experiments on coronaviruses that might make the viruses more pathogenic and/or easy to spread among humans took effect. The moratorium was lifted at the end of December 2017.
- Despite the U.S. moratorium, Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the NIAID, allowed coronavirus gain-of-function experiments to continue because they had begun before the moratorium was put in place. The Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 calls for fines and/or up to life in prison for anyone involved in the creation of a bioweapon.
- “I’ve never seen a model of the diseases that I’ve dealt with where the worse case actually came out. They always overshoot.” — Dr. Anthony Fauci
- Wow. Why didn’t he tell us this before?
- Robert Kennedy, Jr. says that Dr. Fauci owns a number of vaccine patents, including one that is being trailed to fight COVID-19.
- Kennedy doesn’t say the vaccine won’t work, though he is, as I am, a strong advocate for eliminating toxic adjuvants from vaccines. He simply wants us to know who is a main financial benefciary.
We know how most of the other countries are doing. But we’ve heard nothingh about Russia. This is from a friend who is Russian, and is talking to people over there. It sounds quite dire:
- There is no coverage for people and for businesses! Zero. Basically people in Russia (outside Moscow or St. Petersburg) don’t have savings. So the situation is really critical! After the crisis, people will not have money to go to restaurants at all for a long time! There are very strong restrictions: huge fines 1-2-3 times more than monthly incomes, if you leave home without permission, or drive a car without a special pass. There are a lot of protests! Oil prices have dropped dramatically. Profits from selling oil is a main income for the usual Russian budget; after crisis everything will go down!
- Re the virus: It seems that there is a different virus in Russia. It is a tough two-sided pneumonia, and it hits a lot of young people in their 20s, 30s, 40s. Some of my friends got sick, very very hard, and were put under ICU. Russian doctors use a different method of putting under ICU than in the USA. In Russia they put people for 2-3 hours several days in row and just help their lungs to breathe. There have not been so many deaths until now in Russia. But now the numbers are growing.
- Sun: This is Jack Kruse’s number 1 suggestion. He ssuggests the best time of exposure in your altogether is sunrise to 9 am. We need to learn from our past. In the 1918 pandemic, medics found that severely ill flu patients nursed outdoors recovered better than those treated indoors. A combination of fresh air and sunlight seems to have prevented deaths among patients; and also infections among medical staff. Outdoor air is a natural disinfectant. Fresh air can kill the flu virus and other harmful germs because sunlight is germicidal. One report indicated that open air therapy (as it was called) reduced deaths among hospital patients from 40% to 13%
Detox = Immune enhancement
Immune enhancement = Detox.
Detox like your life depends on it.
- The ABCD’s of vitamins: vitamin A (25,000); Vitamin B complex; either high dose IV or liposomal oral vitamin C; Vitamin D3 (5,000)
- Iodine; ginger; Lomantium root; tumeric; Silver (rec by Richard Harvey and Mary Houston)
- Breathe: exercising lungs critical in our oxygen deprived environment; Wim Hof technique
- Meditate: calms down sympathetic nervous system; we all live too much in fight/flight brain/body mode
- The Talking Cure (psychoanalysis): think your feelings, feel your thoughts; putting all thoughts and feelings into words integrates whole body/brain systems. I am offering zoom group sessions, pay what you can.
- Oxygenate: good solutions for oxygenating (besides breathing clean air):
- Methylene Blue
- APeX Water
- David Katz says that most of the 98-99% of people who get COVID-19 don’t even know they have it.
- Severe cases are occurring in people who are old and people who are sick. Katz further explains that those things generally go together; but sadly in America, they splay apart. There are a lot of young people with coronary disease, obesity, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and by and large those are diseases of life style.
- The things that are the best therapies are life-style patterns. Unfortunately, these require life-style changes—eating well, exercise, not drinking to excess, getting enough sleep, managing stress—this is not an easy sell to people.
- It doesn’t sell it because the time-line for harm is too long. “Heart disease and type 2 diabetes stalks us in slow motion. Our DNA is wired to go into fight or flight. It’s not coming at me in minutes or days; COVID is coming at you in minutes or days, but all the same things are risk factors. What this pandemic has done is thrown America’s chronic health liability into an acute threat.”
- The things that you can do to support long term health also fortifies immunity for this short-term threat.
- We can affect immune system in hours, certainly in days.